Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: I need to go take an enormous dump

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahaha ...we need to rename this thread 'port o let R US'...

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna install a couple of Port-a-potty's over by the entrance for emergncy calls...but ya gotta bring your own books or magazines

  3. #23
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by pitz:
    wonder whatever happened to old "bound-up" Dave?? He must have found relief hahahaha
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm good, thanks. I am back to regular for the most part and tonight, hit up Taco Bell for a bag's worth for that extra shove.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that will do it everytime!!!

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *ROTFLMAO*.....Dave we really need to keep you around..you make us laugh...

  6. #26
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Without going into too much detail about the bathroom experience...

    I have to say that there's nothing like a good Taco Bell fix. I pounded a 24 of Hurricane and then chowed on a beef Gordita plus a meximelt and nachos. I put three packets of hot sauce on each one. Then lots of water before bed. I wake up refreshed and feeling great the next day...and after that first heavy cup of coffee its bombs away followed by an encore about 30 minutes later and I'm cleaned out for the day.

    I usually go with three soft tacos and a pintos and cheese.

  7. #27
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oops...double post.

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ January 29, 2007 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Dave Henderson ]</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like to get about a dozen of the white castle hamburgers

    white castle

    these little sliders can REALLY clean out a persons plumbing system [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok I just retched,,,that too will clean out your system

  10. #30
    Hostboard Member Dave Henderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry for the double post....

    I guess it's fitting since I had an encore dump yesterday.

    I usually don't hit Taco Bell back to back nights, but last night I waited to long to get food and by that time ol' reliable TB was about the only thing open so I cruised in, grabbed a Chalupa and a chicken quesadilla. Today, one power dump and 30 minutes later...an explosion. That second one is always more violent than the first and I have to find a bathroom that's empty or go to the library and drop a bomb there, otherwise it's embarrassing with the noise.

    No TB tonight.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •